|000201||Serbia 1: 880 000 |
Belgrade 1: 20 000
|width 11cm, height 22,5cm |
- Besides attractive appearance this 58-page Atlas is exceptionally rich in contents. This small number of pages contains an easy-to-survey map of Serbia and Montenegro scaled at 1:880,000 with a distance table and a term index as well as the most recent Map of Belgrade scaled at 1:20,000 including a list of streets. The Road Map is of a high-quality design that included the application of the most recent cartographic achievements and computer techniques and is highly user-friendly. It contains all the contents required on a road map. It is updated and depicts the most recent situation, above all, in the field of communication as well as all other items of required content. Since Belgrade is an economic and cultural hub of Serbia and the area of Belgrade represents a crossroads of all main roads the Map of Belgrade greatly enriched this Road Atlas. This is a large scale map clearly depicting all the roads, tourist, cultural, religious and sport facilities, schools, health care institutions, public transport network, one-way streets... For easy reference, there is also a printed list of streets with numeric-letter indexes.
- Road Map of Serbia scaled at 1:860,000 is our new edition of a perfect design, constructed by means of application of the most recent cartographic achievements and computer techniques. Its scale, colour balance and artistically drawn shadows of relief make all the information requested easy to survey and quick to find. In addition to commonly included information this map also offers easy-to-survey “distance table” of inhabited settlements, and for easy reference, there is a term index printed on the back side of the map. This map has been updated and its content represents the most current situation in Serbia. It is brimful of information, hence can satisfy the pickiest of the users. When folded, it is of a convenient format and easy to put in pocket, handbag, car... This map is intended for the users from all around the World, therefore its legend is printed in Serbian, German and English.
Product code scale dimensions 000616 1: 860 000 width 48cm, height 68cm
- Road Map of Vojvodina is cartographically edited according to high quality standards and represents a map rich in contents. With its design and easy-to-survey quality of contents presented it captures users’ attention. This map is updated according to the most recent changes and shows a real situation in practice. Besides a detailed road network, that is a baseline element of its content, there are numerous other elements presented on this map that especially contributes to its quality. These are, above all, tourism contents elements, such as lakes, spas, fishponds, fortresses, cultural monuments, monasteries, hotels, motels... Fruska Gora National Park that represents a real treasure trove of cultural heritage of Vojvodina is displayed with all its contents. In order to meet all the users’ requirements to the greatest possible extent there are big-scale maps of Subotica, Novi Sad and Zrenjanin printed on the back cover, as well as a terms index that puts the interpretability level of this map on a higher level. District (Okrug) and municipality borders as well as the way towns are labelled provide this map with features of a political map. It is due to this variety of contents that this map can be recommended to the widest possible range of users.
Product code scale dimensions 000054 1: 450 000 width 70cm, height 50cm
- Judging from its format, the Road Map of Montenegro is the smallest map, however, according to its contents it can be placed among the richest of our publications. It was designed and cartographically edited in such a way that it does not tire its user but it simply offers information. The application of shadows put a special emphasis on the attractive relief of Montenegro. Besides commonly used contents, this map displays municipality borders and clearly specified National Parks. Having in mind that due to its geographical position Montengro is mostly a tourism-oriented country, the back cover of this map is primarily intended to be used by tourists. There are also large scale maps of big towns (Podgorica, Budva, Kotor and Herceg Novi), photos of alluring tourist attractions as well as an easy-to-survey Montenegro Coast Map. It is this very “Montenegro Coast Map” that shows the comprehensive tourism content of the Adriatic coast, from Igalo to Ulcinj, with all the destinations and names of over 150 beaches. The map also includes a term index and a legend of symbols used in Serbian, English, German and Russian. It is uprdated and depicts the most recent situation in this region. It is convenient for being carried and useful to, above all, potential visitors of Montenegro Coast.
Product code scale dimensions 000080 1: 550 000 width 35cm, height 50cm
- Bosnia and Herzegovina scaled at 1:700 000 is our new edition of a perfect design, constructed by means of application of the most recent cartographic achievements and computer techniques. Its scale, colour balance and artistically drawn shadows of relief make all the information requested easy to survey and quick to find. In addition to commonly included information this map also offers easy-to-survey “distance table” of inhabited settlements, and for easy reference, there is a term index printed on the back side of the map. This map has been updated and its content represents the most current situation in Serbia. It is brimful of information, hence can satisfy the pickiest of the users. When folded, it is of a convenient format and easy to put in pocket, handbag, car... This map is intended for the users from all around the World, therefore its legend is printed in Serbian, German and English.
Product code scale dimensions 000733 1: 700 000 width 44cm, height 55cm
- Road Map of Croatia is a particularly easy-to-survey map rich in content and in addition to the territory of Croatia it also covers the territories of Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Within the design and construction process all cartographic experiences and practice as well as computer techniques have been applied. Exquisitely combined and fitted shadows of relief particularly contributed to its design. Although it falls into the category of small scale maps its content is transparent and easy-to-survey. This map is of a more recent date and it depicts the most current contents in this region. The coastline area that includes a great number of tourism destinations and summer resorts was specially updated and displayed in detail. It is really easy to find information on the top-quality and the shortest road, mileage, airport location, ferry lines, border crossings... For easy reference, there is an easy-to-survey term index printed on the back side of the map. A legend of used symbols is explained in Serbian, English and German. When folded it is convenient for being carried.
Product code scale dimensions 000610 1: 700 000 width 70cm, height 80cm
- Road Map of Greece is a modernly designed road-touristic map rich in content. Besides the territory of Greece this map includes the territories of Albania, Macedonia and Turkey. Owing to the double side printing technique, an area this big is displayed in small format. The map is particularly easy-to-survey and user-friendly. The combination of traffic and tourism content puts special emphasis on this map since the most prominent tourism destinations are those along the coasts of Greece and Turkey. Among other content items, main road networks with mileage, ferry lines and locations of airports are transparently displayed. The territory of Greece was elaborated in more detail than the territory outside the Greek borders. Names of settlements are written both in Modern Greek (native form) and in the translated (transcribed) form. There is also a detailed layout of the locations of archaeological and cultural heritage sites from different periods:Minoan and Mycenaean periods Period of Classical Greece and Hellenistic-Roman period Byzantine and Franco-Venetian period and Period of Turkish dominance An easy-to-survey legend of used symbols is explained in Serbian, English and German. When folded this map is handy to have in a pocket, bag, glove compartment of your car...
Product code scale dimensions 000532 1: 1 200 000 width 70cm, height 50cm
- Road Map of Bulgaria is an easy-to-survey and modernly designed map, within whose construction process the most recent cartographic experiences and computer techniques were applied. Road networks as well as other elements of its content are updated according to the most recent developments in this country. Special attention was paid to a detailed layout of the coastal area since there is a high concentration of all important tourism destinations and resorts. Users can easily find the location of the desired destination and choose the top-quality and the shortest road to it. This map also contains information on airports and maritime transport. A legend of used symbols is explained in Serbian and English. For easy reference, there is a term index printed on the back side of this map. This map is user-friendly and when folded convenient for being carried, so potential travellers to Bulgaria should have it with them in order to make their journey and sojourn in Bulgaria even more pleasant.
Product code scale dimensions 000549 1: 800 000 width 70cm, height 50cm
- Road Map of the Western Balkans is more specifically and more precisely a Road Map of Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia. Within the process of its construction the most up-to-date cartographic methods were used and full-scale computer techniques were applied. Each of the countries is presented in different colour and the combinations with stronger tone of relief shadows contributed to the up-to-datedness of the design of this map as well as to its interpretability. In addition to the fact that this map depicts a wide territory, it is also brimful of various contents and offers more information than many other maps of far larger scale. It is updated with the most current data on main roads, border crossings, changed names of inhabited settlements and other important constituents of a map. There is also an easy-to-survey distance table for quick calculation of distance that enables users to quickly read the mileage between all big towns and cities in this region as well as a scale for easy calculation of distances on the map. A legend with explanations of the symbols used printed in Serbian, English and German. For easy reference, there is also a list of inhabited settlements for all countries displayed printed on the back side of this map. When folded this map is convenient for being carried.
Product code scale dimensions 000604 1: 1 000 000 width 68cm, height 98cm
- The Road Map of South East Europe is a small-format map including wide-territory mapping. Apart from the countries of this region it also includes West Turkey. This is achieved by means of adequate scale and double side printing technique application. Although it falls into the category of small-scale maps, the combination of easy-to-survey symbols and smooth shadows of relief contributed to the overall high interpretability of the map and made it highly user-friendly. The full-scale editing was carried out by using computer techniques with the application of the most recent cartographic practices. The content is updated for the whole mapped territory in accordance with the most recent changes that took place in this region. Apart from exquisitely designed cover and back pages there, on the cover page one can find a legend of used symbols in Serbian, English and German as well as an easy-to-survey distance table providing users with quick information on the distance between certain towns and cities within.
Product code scale dimensions 000302 1: 1 800 000 width 70cm, height 50cm
- Road Map of Europe scaled at 1:4,000,000 represents a road map and a political map in one. It is this specific feature that provides this road map with an application value of a wider scale. A good choice of colours and their appropriate mapping as well as discretely imprinted shadows of relief imbued this map with an easy-to-survey and eye-pleasing quality. It is also worth stressing that a user of this map can find all desired information on any of the countries of Europe in one place. This map brimful of information is updated in accordance with the most recent developments in Europe. This mostly refers to newly built roads, changes in population of towns and cities, newly formed countries, newly opened ferry lines... When folded, this map is convenient for being carried and easy to pack.
Product code scale dimensions 000035 1: 4 000 000 width 68cm, height 98cm