|000028||width 21cm, height 29,7cm |
- Atlas of Blank Outline Maps of the World is a geography exercise book designed in compliance with the curriculum/syllabus that is being implemented in our schools and approved to be used with the decision issued by the Minister of Education. Besides a number of physical maps of the world intended for entering various data, this Atlas includes a great number of other content elements of equal importance for the acquisition of geography curricular items, such as: universe – Solar system, galaxy universe, the Earth’s movement – the Moon’s movement, Lunar eclipse, seasons… cartography – projections in cartography, cartographic symbols and depth-height scale relief presented by isohypses – terrain cross-section lithosphere – cross-section of the Earth atmosphere – average air temperatures hydrosphere – sea currents biosphere – vegetation distribution political map of the World This comprehensive and high quality exercise book enables students easily check the level of the curriculum items acquired and ensures passing exams with flying colours.
- Atlas of Non-Europe Continents is a geography exercise book designed in line with the curriculum/syllabus that is being implemented in our schools and whose usage is approved by the decision issued by the Minister of Education. Physical and political maps of all continents apart from Europe are clearly displayed with all borders, rivers and locations of big towns entered. Physical maps are embellished with shadows of relief to facilitate students work during in-class exercises. The Atlas contains the following blank outlined maps: The World-physical and political map Asia-physical and political map South West Asia-political map India-political map South East Asia-political map China, Mongolia, Japan, Korea-political map Africa-physical and political map North West Africa-political map Egypt-political map Congo Basin-political map South Africa-political map North America-physical and political map The USA-physical map Canada-political Mexico, Central America-political map South America-physical and political map Australia and Oceania-physical map Arctic and Antarctica-physical map
Product code dimensions 000029 width 21cm, height 29,7cm
- Atlas of Blank Outline Maps of Europe is a geography exercise book designed fully in line with the curriculum that is being implemented in our schools and approved to be used by the decision of the Minister of Education. It is so craftily and professionally designed that doing exercises within it is a pure enjoyment. Shadows of relief imprinted on the physical maps directly remind students of the exact position of mountain ranges and valleys. Country borders, rivers, locations of big towns, seas and lakes are displayed on all maps. Remaining elements are to be located and entered by students through in-class exercises. First pages of this Atlas are dedicated to 4 maps of the whole of Europe, while remaining pages display its specific regions: South Europe (Mediterranean) Hungary, Romania, Greece, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Serbia, Montenegro Italy and Switzerland Spain, Portugal and Andorra Western Europe Central Europe Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Denmark France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Monaco United Kingdom and Ireland Southern Europe Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia The Commonwealth of Independent States (European part): Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus The Commonwealth of Independent States
Product code dimensions 000027 width 21cm, height 29,7cm
- Atlas of Blank Outline Maps of Serbia is a geography exercise book designed in line with the curriculum requirements and the decision approved by the Ministry of Education to be used in schools. There is a printed map of Europe on page one in order to observe the position of Serbia. Remaining pages of this Atlas display blank outline maps of Serbia, on which you can enter various content elements, such as: relief regions soil types climate types flora river and lake network spas economy map National Parks population and settlements road and rail transport... The printed maps contain country and provincial borders, rivers, lakes, locations of big towns and gently imprinted shadows of relief that help students orient easily. Remaining elements students have to locate and enter themselves, hence this publication is in itself an exercise book.
Product code dimensions 000063 width 21cm, height 29,7cm
- Map of the World scaled at 1: 86 000 000 is a cartographic achievement resulting from the applied combination of the most current methods of contents display on maps and a full-scale application of computer techniques. It is designed in accordance with the curriculum/syllabus that is being implemented in our schools and pursuant to the Decision issued by the Minister of Education approved to be used.
Product code scale dimensions 000381 1: 86 000 000 width 35cm, height 50cm
- Map of the Europe scaled at 1: 14 350 000 is a cartographic achievement resulting from the applied combination of the most current methods of contents display on maps and a full-scale application of computer techniques. It is designed in accordance with the curriculum/syllabus that is being implemented in our schools.
Product code scale dimensions 000380 1: 14 350 000 width 35cm, height 50cm
- New edition of school geographic map of SERBIA scaled at 1: 1,200,000 was drawn pursuant to the most recent curriculum that is being implemented in our schools. Besides transparently presented thematic content, relief plasticity is also emphasized by means of depth-height scale and shadows. It is these features in particular that make orientation for students easier. Apart from the rich contents, on the page one of this map there is a map legend with detailed explanation of all symbols used. On the back cover of this map there is a printed list of inhabited settlements, mountains, lakes, rivers, spas, hydro power plants, thermal power station, monasteries and caves with numeric-letter indexes so that they could be found on the map with less effort. The things that put extra emphasis to this map are two highly artistically and professionally drawn thematic maps. The first one displays vegetation and natural resources of the Republic of Serbia, and the second one shows industry distribution. When folded it is convenient for being carried in a schoolbag.
Product code scale dimensions 000382 1: 1 200 000 width 35cm, height 50cm
- This GEOGRAPHIC ATLAS is a modernly designed, scientific-technical and artistically developed publication, drawn up in line with the most current curriculum that is being implemented in our schools. Apart from cartographers, prominent experts and PhDs in other related fields of study, above all, geographers from the Belgrade University also participated in the design process of this Atlas. Pursuant to the Decision issued by the Minister of Education this Atlas was approved to be used within the fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth grade primary school curricula. The most recent achievements in the field of cartography and graphics were applied within the design process of this Atlas and the full-scale editing was done using computer technologies. The concept of a geographic map as well as the concept of map scale, along with some useful information on universe, celestial bodies, cosmos and planet Earth are all presented on the first couple of pages of this Atlas. This Atlas contains 39 physical-geographical maps, 8 political maps and 28 thematic maps, as well as 187 country flags with data on capital cities, area, population and population density for each of the countries concerned. Physical-geographical maps are of different scales, ranging from 1:800,000 (Montenegro) to 1:93,000,000 (World); the usage of depth-height scale and shadows creates an exceptional impression of relief plasticity. Political maps with craftily selected colours make a clear distinction between the countries and specific administrative units. Thematic maps deal with a number of important topics, such as: population density, vegetation, natural resources, industry distribution, sea currents, average temperatures, river basins, language groups, religions... All maps are updated in accordance with the socio-political developments and show the most recent situation.
Product code dimensions 000065 width 22cm, height 32cm
84 pages hard cover