City Map of Podgorica is an authentic picture of the capital of Montenegro with all its content and facilities. Within the process of its construction the most up-to-date cartographic methods were used and full-scale computer techniques were applied. Modern design, high level of interpretability and content richness are all the features that distinguish this map. For those who like relief form the author went the extra mile to present all the hills surrounding Podgorica with horizontal lines.
Since with its position this city represents unavoidable crossroads on the way to Montenegro Coast, special attention was paid to the clear layout of the main roads so that tourists would easily pass through the city and continue their journeys to the destination they have chosen. However, in addition to all this, the map also contains many other equally important content items:
- city transport lines with the locations of terminals
- Tourism facilities (hotels, restaurants...)
- sport facilities (stadiums, sports halls...)
- Cultural and religious facilities (monuments, museums, monasteries, churches...)
- Health care institutions and facilities (pharmacies, health care centres, hospitals...)
- Schools, green markets, cemeteries, police stations, taxis...
- Clearly written names of parts of the city and settlements...
For easy reference, there is a list of streets printed on the back side of the map with numeric-letter indexes and telephone numbers of taxi associations, health care institutions, public enterprises, rent-a-car services, hotels, restaurants, car repair services, tourism organizations, airway companies, bus and train stations.
These particular pieces of information complete this plan and recommend it to a wide range of potential users.